Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Amazing Old Navy Opportunity

I am a member of a website called Crowdtap.  It is a great place to give your opinion about things and to earn things for yourself and for a charity of your choice.  I was recently picked to become a member of the Old Navy Style Council.  I was sent 2 coupons for a free pair of jeans.  One for myself and one for my friend.  Considering my mom is my best friend, I gave her the other coupon. 

On a rare girls day together, mom and I headed up to Old Navy.  I immediately went to the jeans section.  My absolute favorite pair of jeans that I own is from ON.  They are the Sweetheart Flare style. Sadly, ON does not make these anymore L  I was amazed at how many different kinds that they do offer.  I grabbed everyone that I could find in my size and headed to the dressing rooms.  Ok I actually browsed the rest of the store and found several more things to try on as well. 

I am a big girl.  I am not going to say what size I wear exactly, but I am very excited that Old Navy does carry my size! 

Now, I am very particular about my jeans.  I want my jeans to feel like I am wearing sweats.  I want them to be that comfortable.  Nobody likes a pair of jeans that is so uncomfortable that the first thing that you do when you get home is get those jeans off!

Let me tell you that I found myself a pair of jeans that are super comfortable!  They are called The Flirt.  They are boot cut.  Love them.  They seriously felt like I was wearing sweats, but I with the look of jeans.  I went for a super dark pair so that it goes with anything.  Super dark is also great to pair up with something dressy to wear out for a night on the town. 

My mom got The Dreamer boot cut and loves them as well. 

I’d like to give a great big thanks to Crowdtap and to Old Navy.  This opportunity was wonderful and I’d love to participate again!

No comments:

Post a Comment